Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 106: Much Better Curl

After nothing more than a cold rinse this morning I am much happier with the Fruit Smoothie results. I'm beginning to think that the day of the treatment adds so much moisture it actually weighs my curls down a little. Today the curls are soft and bouncy and seem very happy with the added moisture; so much so they are driving me nuts curling around my ears and all over my neck. I have resolved to NOT pull them back in any way but instead learn to accept the mass of curls that have assailed me.

I was very gentle with my hair as I blot dried and plopped. I normally bend over to plop; however, this morning I kept upright and gently plopped each section twice. I let the curls sit and dry and once dry I plopped again to get a little volume. I'll have to shake the curls a little through out the day to get them away from my scalp and neck but less plopping was my attempt to not over work the curls and create less frizz.

Happy Curls today mean Happy Erin! Ü

Curl: 8
Frizz: 2
Weather: 33F, Cloudy, 75% humidty
Stress: Low

No comments:

Post a Comment