Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 113: Breathe

My weekend was a whirl wind of activity. I recently joined the Praise Team at my church and the amount of music we had to learn for this past weekend caused extra rehearsals through out the day on Saturday in preparation for our Saturday night service. I was up early to get to the church by 10 and then headed back at 3. Sunday I was up even earlier to get there by 8 and when I got home after the 9 and 12:PM services I crashed.

Work has not been much better. We found out on Monday that UPS is going to furlough 300 of our pilots and that means that everyone's workload will double to ensure the care for our pilots needs in lue of the devastating news.

Tuesday my office was closed due to weather and I was afflicted with endometriosis. Once I was back on my feet I tackled the driveway and the grocery shopping. All of this lead to no time to blog about my hair let alone do much with it.

Today I did a cold water rinse, blot dry, with a light gel plop and shake. The curls are springy and bouncing with moisture despite the cold wind and weather. I've been making a conscious effort to keep them hydrated as much as possible and can see the payoff.

Curl: 8
Frizz: 1
Weather: 26F, Cloudy and snowy, 62% humidity
Stress: moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment