Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 103: Why Can't My Curls Get Along

It's Monday and I'm in desperate need of some moisture. I did a lavender spritz and was happy with the result but I can tell that a deeper treatment is in order. I won't have time tonight and I'm not sure about the rest of the week but I'm going to have to come up with something soon. The curl started out good but is feeling slightly crunchy. My scalp is not itchy but somewhat flaky. I dabbed some aloe where the flakes seemed the worst and left my hair to do it's own thing.

The under curls were insane and driving me crazy, tickling my neck. The top curls were more of waves and don't really seem to want to do much of anything. This constant struggle with two types of curl and hair is really what drives me nuts. I don't know how to get my curls in sync with each other and the more I try the worse I make it. In lue of that, I think I may have overworked the top portion of my hair today and caused more frizz than necessary which frustrated me even more. *sigh* It's just going to be one of those weeks...

Curl: 8/3
Frizz: 6
Weather: 34F, Sunny
Stress: High

1 comment:

  1. I just recently began the curly girl method too. I was wondering if there were other people out there like me that have good curl on the bottom, but more like waves on the top. I'm glad there's somebody else out there. Please post if you were able to figure out what works. I use the pin curl method to help the top out, but there are days that even that doesn't work! :)

    ReplyDelete