Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 101: Messy Buns

Its Saturday and I know that I have a VERY busy week planned next week: Life Group on Monday, Women's Bible Study on Tuesday, Praise Team Rehearsal on Thursday and 3 Performances through out the weekend, and a Memory Keepers meeting on Friday. In lue of that today will be a day of nothing. My husband and I plan to sit on the couch, veg, and have a Big Bang Theory Marathon with some Leverage and Millionaire Matchmaker thrown in. I don't want to clean, I don't want to cook, I don't want to do anything but rock in the lazyboy and watch TV while cuddling with Tiko.

As it turns out we needed milk and had to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart. :-P
I threw on some jeans and t-shirt and grabbed a hair band. Today is a day that I don't care about my hair and I don't want to. It was pulled back into a messy bun and taken down to be messy and free when we got home. If/ when it gets on my nerves or is tickling my neck I'll just pull it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment