Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 99: Dry With No Time

For the past 2 days I have woken up and had in my head that it was Friday; staying home from work has really thrown me off. Yet again, it is NOT Friday and I could not be more disappointed. I dressed down this morning, thinking it was Friday, only to get to work and realize that it's Thursday and I have 2 meetings to go into. One of which is mine, where I have to make a presentation. :-P Although I was wearing a jacket, I would have prefered my suit to slacks and a cordinating jacket.

To make matter worse, I woke up late and had time to do very little with my hair. In the shower I did a quick cold water rinse and blotted it dry with my t-shirt; that was all. I plopped a little when I got to work but I feared frizzing it to really do a good job or pay attention. It was just not a good hair day for me. I'm frizzing and messy, I don't feel put together, and I have an important meeting. :-P I should have grabbed some pins to put my hair up as well, or at least something to pull it back; I look like a lion with a mane.

Curl: 4
Frizz: 4
Weather: cold
Stress: High

No comments:

Post a Comment