Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 93: Sleep Anyone

For one reason or another my body decided to wake up at 3:AM. I don't mean when you wake up, roll over, and go back to sleep I mean I was wide awake at 3:AM. I was not hungry, my blood sugar felt normal, and I didn't need to use the restroom it was as if my body was done sleeping so it woke up; I was fully alert, fully functional, and ready to get out of bed and get moving. I tossed and turned for the next 3 hours trying to get back to sleep, around 6:AM I finally managed to work in another REM cycle. My husband's alarm went off at 6:15, he kissed me goodbye at 6:30, my alarm went off at 6:51, and I hit the snooze until 7:36. It was then that I panicked and spent yet another morning running around the house like a mad women trying to get ready for work.

The dog must think I'm nuts!

Despite my rushed demeanor I was able to give my curls a lavender spritz, I did only a light t-shirt blot and a light gel plop due to time. My hair didn't get much time to dry and was not blotted all that much so most of the drying was spent sitting on my corduroy coat in the car. I plopped when I got to work and could feel the curls teasing my neck. Around 2:30 I was tired of brushing my hair out of my face and off my neck and pulled two barrettes out of my purse to pin the front back. It's been that way every since and will stay that way until I go to bed. :)

Curl: 7
Frizz: 4
Weather: 44F, Rainy, 93% humidity
Stress: Moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment