Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 98: Cold As Ice

My day yesterday lasted WAY too long and my only hope of getting out the house, women's bible study, was cancelled. It made for a VERY long day and evening; my hubby came home to a very energetic and talkative wife who was in serious need of some socialization. hehehe.

The roads were perfectly clear this morning so I was able to get back to work and get back to the grindstone. My scalp was itchy when I got up so I vigorously massaged my scalp with the pads of my fingers and did a scalp co-wash with out touching the ends. A cold water rinse, blot dry, and gel plop came next and completed my hair care this morning. For a bit of style I pinned the front top portion back and left the rest alone to hang free. After seeing the end result I feel I should have done a co-wash on my ends, they are a bit dry.

I hope my weekend will be slow enough that I will have the motivation to do a fruit smoothie moisturizing treatment; I'm due for one.

Curl: 6
Frizz: 3
Weather: 28F, cloudy, 83% humidity
Stress: Low

No comments:

Post a Comment