Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 80: Getting Dry

It's Saturday and although I originally thought it would be a day that I would be able to get a lot done, a day where I would have time to relax and unwind, I was wrong on all counts. I woke up late and leisurely ate my breakfast while my husband went out for a haircut. Thinking I had plenty of time for a deep moisture treatment I put a load of laundry in and went in search of a CD to listen to. While searching for one of my favorites I glanced at the clock and saw that I had a little over an hour before I had to leave for church. Due to weather all rehearsals for praise team through out the week had been canceled and so rehearsal was scheduled 2 hours early today.

I still had to make lunch and finish the one load of laundry I had put in; that left no time for a moisture treatment. I was bummed because my hair is in desperate need of some moisture. Although it is not straw like yet it is slowly getting there and I fear putting it off allows it to break and treating it is harder than taking care of it. :-P

Since I had to get up in front of church and sing tonight I didn't want to leave it down and pinned it up in my up-do. It turned out fairly well but due to dryness no where near as curly as it normally is. It looked more like a birds nest than a mass of curls; how sad.

Curl: 3
Frizz: 3
Weather: 5F, Sunny, 65% humidity
Stress: moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment