Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 94: Trim

For weeks I have been in desperate need of a trim. I debated waiting till Monday and going to JCPenny after work but it's Saturday and I had time so I did some research of salons in town and found one that had potential.

Panache in downtown LaGrange caught my eye and had a really nice website. I called and made a 12:PM appointment with high hopes that it wasn't going to be a hole in the wall and that the people would be nice. It's a cute little place that used to be a dance studio that has been converted to a hair salon. There are only 2 people but both were super friendly and were completely understanding to the fact that I had brought my own conditioner and requested they not use shampoo.

The guy listened to what I wanted and got started; he did a co-wash with my conditioner and then added a "good" leave in conditioner before starting to trim it. We chatted and laughed the whole time and it was a very enjoyable experience. I left completely at ease and in LOVE with my hair. Even though I only got a trim the guy did an AWESOME job; my curls are luscious and springy and it looks great! I am definitely going back and will remain loyal them as long as I live in LaGrange.

My attempt to get a picture didn't turn out to good but here's an idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment