Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 90: Alarming

As I woke leisurely this morning and stretched I nonchalantly wondered what time it was; a quick glance at the clock told me I had over slept. I jumped out of bed and began frantically running around the house trying to get ready for work in the 10 minutes I had. I threw on some clothes, put the dog outside, grabbed my lunch and a hair band and ran out the door.

Needless to say that this morning was not a great one for me or my hair. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail at a stop sign and just dealt with it. Once my heart rate came down and I was able to think a little more clearly I realized I wasn't sure if I had set my alarm or not. I was able to make it to work on time and had a fairly productive day. With my hair up all day by the time I got home I had a serious headache.

Curl: not sure
Frizz: definitally
Weather: COLD, RAINY
Stress: High

No comments:

Post a Comment