Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 97: Home

For those that don't know my husband he is a very level headed, logical, and patient man. So when he called me this morning to tell me that he didn't want me to drive to work I was shocked and knew he meant business. He didn't tell me not to go to work but stated that he would prefer that I stay home and not make the 30 mile drive. I took him at his word and did as he requested; the house is clean and I have nothing to do... it's going to be a LONG day!

I was fully showered, dressed, ready and walking out the door when Brandon called. I did a cold water rinse, blot dried, and did a light gel plop; however, since I'm home and will be laying about I'm sure the curl will be smooshed by the end of the day! :)

Curl: 7
Frizz: 2
Weather: COLD and ICY
Stress: Low

No comments:

Post a Comment