Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 75: Post Holiday

The holidays are over and I'm glad to be getting back to a normal routine not just in my work but in life. We spent a week away from home traveling to see EVERYONE in the family and although it was fun it was also stressful. Currently, I'm home sleeping in my own bed and using my own shower; I'm loving it.

This morning I did a cold water spritz, gel plopped, and pulled the front back with barretts. The curl started out really nice but the cold weather, my scarf and coat quickly caused frizz and breakage to my curls. When I got home from work I pulled it all up in a pony tail and I will probably leave it up for the rest of the night. I know the harsh cold is hard on my hair so I'm thinking I'm going to have be extra careful with my curls in the next few months and do a mositurizing treatement more frequently. :-P

One thing is for sure, a trim is in order. I can tell the ends are starting to get frayed and are dieing. I'm hoping once I get a trim it will help in my battle against cold weather breakage!

Curl: started at a 6, ended in a 3
Frizz: 4
Weather: 18F, Cloudy
Stress: High

No comments:

Post a Comment