Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 62: Holiday Season

This will be my last post until after the holidays. I have the day off and will spend the next week traveling to see and spend time with family.

I slept in and got ready late, needless to say it has been a good day so far. I did a co-rinse with my lavender conditioner this morning, blot dried with a t-shirt, and a light gel plop. My hair was not really wanting to curl this morning so I plopped, and plopped, and plopped in hopes of bringing out and forcing it to curl. I think I over worked it because the frizz is definitely there. I left it down even though I really wanted to pin it back some how. Despite the frizz the curl turned out nice and I'm happy with my overworked result. :)

Curl: 8
Frizz: 6
Weather: 39F, Sunny
Stress: low

No comments:

Post a Comment