Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 43: In need of a Cleansing

Yesterday I used aloe for my flaking problem and LOVED the outcome; however, I will warn you that by the end of the day it did get to look and feel a bit greasy. I didn't get too discouraged since I was home for the night but I was glad to realize that this is not a treatment I can leave on for a long period of time. This morning I made sure to do a good co-wash to get the excess aloe out of my hair and rinsed with cold water. My scalp doesn't itch and my curls are soft. I think that I will try the aloe once a week or once every couple weeks. My scalp seemed to respond to it really well and I can see an improvement after only one treatment. It gives me great hope that I won't be itching constantly. The bottle I have is small so it fits in my purse and I have plans to use it as a spot treatment through out the week for the heavy itchy spots. A dab on my finger to massage on the spot that is dry and itchy and the flake and itch is gone. :)

After my co-wash in the shower I blot dried with a t-shirt, gel plopped, and left it alone.

Curl: 5
Frizz: 3
Weather: 54F, Cloudy, 63% humidity
Stress: high

No comments:

Post a Comment