Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 53: Laziness

I know that after straightening my hair it will take a few days to recover so I let it be today and tried not to touch it a whole lot. I did a good co-wash this morning with a cold rinse. I blotted dry with a t-shirt and did a very light gel plop. Despite straightening the curl is better than I thought it would be; however, that could be due to the light rain we currently are getting. I pulled the front back and out of my face for church but once we get home I'll let it down and leave it alone for the rest of the day.

It still feels super soft and the frizz is minimal so I'm happy with the moisturizing treatment I did. I have plans to use it again with a modified formula by cutting the oil amount in 1/2 and will wash it with pure lemon juice separate from the conditioner. I hope that the change will cut back and remove the film sooner giving me less of the dread lock look I had going.

Curl: 6
Frizz: 0
Weather: 48F, Light rain
Stress: low

No comments:

Post a Comment