Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 57: Groovin...

When I woke up I finally felt normal again so I actually did something with my hair. A simple co-wash, blot dry, and gel plop started off my morning. I loosely secured the front of my hair back with barrettes and let a few curls fall out. I used the mirror to make sure the barrettes were even threw on some blush and mascara and walked out the door.

Yet again, I can't get over how long it's getting. Every time I leave it down I can't help but stare at it in the mirror; it hits the middle of my back and is right around my bra line. Despite it's length it hasn't been getting on my nerves as much today; I hope it stays that way.

Curl: 6
Frizz: 1
Weather: COLD, 71% humidity (we're suppose to get snow this weekend!!!)
Stress: moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment