Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 58: FRIDAY!!!

Fridays are great days. They are the day before a 2 day break from work, normally are fairly laid back, I usually get lots done or nothing done with no guilty feelings since I'll have 2 days where I won't think about it, but best of all it comes with the thought I will get to sleep in the following morning! Man, did I ever want to sleep in this morning. I rolled out of bed, literally, and found it was snowing; that fact alone brightened my mood and I ended up getting ready for work with a bounce in my step.

I did a cold water rinse, blot dried, and a light gel plop. I debated a spotting of Aloe but decided against it for fear of the itch just being in my head. I pinned the "bangs" portion back with some cute sparkly bobby pins and left the rest to hang down. It's soft and curly and I like it!

Curl: 8
Frizz: 3
Weather: 31F and snowing
Stress: low

No comments:

Post a Comment