Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 45: Weekend Wear

With no where to go and and nothing to do this weekend I took joy in lounging around the house watching an America's Next Top Model Season 1 marathon. It's funny to see the difference in the production from season 1 and the most recent season 13. Lounging around meant doing NOTHING with my hair or my makeup. Despite being dressed by 10: AM I didn't leave the house until after 3: PM and when I did I just pulled my hair back into a pony tail and went.

Later this evening I ran a hot bath filled with bubbles and took some time to relax; once the water cooled to warm I slowly slid down into the water and let it cover my hair. For about 15 minutes I let my hair soak in the warm, bubbly water. I have NO IDEA what ingredients are in my bubble bath but I know they can't be too harsh since I have very sensitive skin. Either way, I didn't care, letting the water run over my hair and open and relax the pores on my scalp felt heavenly. I blot dried my hair enough to keep it from dripping on me and then left it alone for the rest of the evening. It will probably be slightly damp when I go to bed and I'll do a co-wash in the morning.

Curl: no idea
Frizz: 6
Weather: 55F, Sunny
Stress: High

No comments:

Post a Comment