Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 59: Routine

I've noticed that I generally have 3-4 hair styles: Up-do, bangs pinned back, front barretted back, ponytail, or letting it be completely free... what else is there to do?!
Anyone have any ideas?

Despite my lavender mist this morning my curls were just not having it. They had been pulled back for 2 days, in some shape or fashion, and didn't want to lay right on their own. I grew frustrated because I really didn't want to do anymore more than spray them down and let them go but it looked like I had just rolled out of bed. They were kinky, frizzy, and having a wild day. Defeated I brought out the barrettes and pinned the front back letting it hang loose at the back. I pinned it looser than normal which caused it to "bump" a little. With a few stray curls at the front and the slight bump it looked really nice and I was happy, so I let it be for the rest of the day.

Curl: 5
Frizz: 4
Weather: SNOWING :)
Stress: moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment