Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 50: Not So Sure

I woke up this morning to what looked like some NASTY GREASY hair. Thinking I was just going to do a cold water rinse I was disappointed to actually have to put some work into it. I did another co-wash with vinegar and lemon juice. Although my hair is curly it still feels oily and has a constant "wet" look to it. It doesn't look oily just like it's been gelled. I blot dried and plopped with no gel. The frizz is none existent so I can't complain I'm just not sure how to get it to look and feel less greasy. Later tonight I think I'll look in Curly Girl for a cleansing treatment and see if anything looks promising.

I'm sure by the end of the day my hair will end up in some sort of fashion; I'm taking my bobby pins to work just in case. :)

Curl: 4
Frizz: 0
Weather: 23 F, cloudy
Stress: low

No comments:

Post a Comment