Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 55: When Life Interferes

Today life interfered with the care of my hair. I woke up with severe cramps and debated whether or not I wanted to get up and go to work. In the end my stubborn hard working attitude won out and I slowly crawled out of bed and into a hot shower. I stood and let the water pound on me for at least 10 minutes before washing up and doing a cold water rinse on my hair.

I blot dried with a t-shirt, a little too much this morning, gel plopped and let it dry on the way to work. Once it was dry enough, I pulled it back into a low loose pony tail and let the front fall out around my face.

I'm in jeans and hoodie at work, I'm sore, tired, and don't care what I look like today. Medicine has taken the edge off of the pain and my heating pad is helping with the rest. (Yes, I brought my heating pad to work with me. I'm pluggin in and warming up!)

Curl: don't care
Frizz: definitally there from over blotting; it is recommended that you blot only as needed for drips and that your hair should squish when you gel plop... not the case for me today
Weather: cold and cloudy
Stress: high

No comments:

Post a Comment