Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 89: Another Manic Monday

Even though I got very little sleep last night I came to work in high spirits and ready to get my week started. All my cheer came to a crashing halt as I had a lovely voicemail waiting for me first thing this morning. I didn't let it ruin my day but it did add a little more stress than I was thinking I would have today.

I felt the dryness of my hair so I did another light co-wash, this time making sure to coat and massage my scalp really well and followed my normal routine: cold water rinse, blot dry, gel plop. The top was a little lacking in the curl so I pulled the front back and secured it with barrettes. This showed of the curl that was happening underneath and kept it all off my face. :)

Curl: 7
Frizz: 5
Weather: 35F, rainy
Stress: High

No comments:

Post a Comment