Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 86: Birthday Celebration

Today is my hubby's birthday, the big 2-7! He is entering the world of late 20's, almost 30, and getting old!!! HAHAHA.

Due to it being the hubs b-day I made sure to take a little extra time on my hair this morning so that it would look extra special for him. He really likes for me to straighten it; however, it was not something I had time for last night OR this morning. Instead I did a lavender mist, gel plopped and left it to hang free in the wind. The curls were crazy and by the end of the night I'll was ready to pull it all up and out of my face. Anyone else notice that curls seem to have microscopic suction cups that like to suck on your neck?! I've spent a good portion of the morning fluffing my hair.

Fluffing is where I gently rub my fingers up my scalp, starting at the bottom and working my way up, seperating and fluffing the curls. It pulls everything off my neck, seperates the giant spirals into sections, and for a time gives me some alleviation.

Curl: 8
Frizz: 3
Weather: 43 F, Sunny, 65% humidity
Stress: Low

No comments:

Post a Comment