Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 92: Back to the Grind

I had to wake up earlier than normal this morning with plans to go to a dental appointment before work. Does everyone hate the dentist as much as I do? I have large ears and they can be quite sensitive to noise, making a dental appointment excruciating. The picking and prodding at my teeth and gums with a sharp pick doesn't help... After a little bleeding and a lot of pain I was told I have gingivitis and inflamed gums; nothing a little mouth wash and flossing can't fix. No cavities and nothing to be overly worried about, WHOOHOO!!!

This morning I hopped in the shower and did a co-wash, lemonade wash mix. I did a co-wash massage on my scalp and a lemonade wash on the ends. I did this for two reasons: 1. I ran out of conditioner before I got to the ends and had to use whatever I had laying around, 2. The lemonade adds shine and I really like the way it makes my hair smell and feel. hehehe.

I blot dried, gel plopped, and let my hair sit on the t-shirt while I got ready for work. I didn't over work the plopping this morning since it's raining and plopping can sometimes add frizz. My hair dried nicely and was looking AWESOME. Unfortunately, I had to lay in a dental chair for an hour, crushing and frizzing my curls. BOOO!

I did my best to perk up the back with some water but I can't tell how much good it did since I don't have a mirror at work to look at it. The front still looks nice and I can tell that my curls really like the rain. :)

Curl: 7
Frizz: 5
Weather: 43F, Rainy, 93% humidity
Stress: Moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment