Monday, January 25, 2010

DAY 96: Sun or Snow?

The sun was finally peaking out this morning after weeks of not seeing a single stream. Sadly, the snow clouds were rolling in right behind it and very quickly the sun was covered, yet again. The forecast for most of the week is cloudy, snowy, and dreary and I'm beginning to tire of it. I don't mind the cold; however, I'm feel antsy for some sunshine and Vitamin D.

I spritzed with some Lavender Spray this morning and gently padded down my frizz with a light coat of gel. I plopped once and let it sit. When I got to work I plopped again and have yet to touch it since. I must have been in serious need of a trim because I have gotten so many compliments on my hair this morning, each exclaiming that they've never seen it so curly. Who knew dead ends could kill your curl that much; I guess with mine being so long the dead ends weight it down, who knows.This is what my trimmed looks like; nothing new just less dead ends. :)

Curl: 9
Frizz: 1
Weather: 35 F, Sunny/Cloudy/ Snowy/ it can't decide, 78% humidity
Stress: Low

No comments:

Post a Comment