Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 7: One Week Down

It has been a full week since I've used shampoo and my hair is not dirty, smelly, or greasy. I am slowly becoming a believer in the "no-poo" method. I was a bit skeptical at first and my curls have always had a mind of their own but I think this may really help us to learn to communicate with each other. ;)

Knowing that it was suppose to rain today, all I did was spritz my hair with cold water and plop it. As always, once it was completely dry I plopped again. The under layer of my hair has ALWAYS been much curlier than the crown or layers I've had cut into it. Thus the curliest of curls are always laying on my neck tickling me. If it gets to the point where the curls won't stay off my neck I brought a hair clip to gently pull them back and off my neck and face. The only time I have touched my hair has been to move a stray curl or hair out of my face.

I still can't get over the softness of my curls, CrAzY!

Curls: 7
Frizz: 3
Weather: 55 F, cloudy (rained this morning), 93% humidity
Stress: Moderate, I didn't really sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment