Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 11: Co-Wash

Every time I wash my hair with conditioner ("co-wash") my curls are relaxed and stretched out. Even though I barely touch my hair while in the shower the curls are stretched. I am finding it quite frustrating that when I actually clean my hair it makes it more wavy than curly. Only when I do a cold water rinse, spritz or even the lemonade wash do the curls look curly. I understand that washing the natural oils strips your hair and shampoo is bad for you; however, I'm only seeing a major difference when I don't co-wash. Other than my hair being softer there doesn't seem to be a difference in the shape or texture of the curl.

I'm not feeling well today so I think I'm more easily frustrated with my hair.

Curl: 4
Frizz: 3
Weather: 53F, sunny, 48% humidity
Stress: high, I think I'm getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment