Monday, November 30, 2009

DAY 40: Holiday Recovery

The Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful. We spent time with family, ate lots of food, and fought off a head cold. I didn't realize that I had a head cold until Saturday so until then life was fairly miserable and my curls suffered along with me. Once I learned it was a head cold and began taking the appropriate medicine life got more enjoyable and my curls were taken care of.

Since I did a lemonade wash yesterday I did nothing more than a cold water spritz. I keep meaning to make more lavender but I keep forgetting. I blot dried and gel plopped and went to work. Although I have complained that I'm not sure this is really doing anything for my hair, it seems the longer you go the better it really does get. Now that the smell of the Chakra treatment is completely gone I can see how it helped in the long run. I don't foresee myself putting my nose through that again; however, I've learned the importance of a deep treatment every few weeks. Since the weather is getting colder and the air is getting drier I hope to do another one soon.

My curls are thriving, happy, bouncy, and have a touch of holiday spirit to them today. Tomorrow is December 1, I just can't believe how fast the year has gone...

Curl: 8
Frizz: 3
Weather: 49F, cloudy
Stress: moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment