Thursday, November 19, 2009

DAY 29: Letting It All Hang Down

I did a spot clean this morning and loved the way my hair curled. It looked so nice this morning I left it down and had plans to keep it down. However, yet again, it became a hindrance to me in yet another meeting that I sat in ALL day. I didn't pull it back in a tight pony tail; instead, I gently pulled it off my face and wrapped my hair band around it loosely. As the day went on stray curls fell out around my face and gave a cute and messy look. May not have looked the most professional but I was happy with it and enjoyed the look. I'm praying tomorrow will be a meeting free day and I'm seriously looking forward to my 3 day week next week.

My curls and I are ready for a break!

Curl: 6
Frizz: 3
Weather: 58F, Cloudy
Stress: High

No comments:

Post a Comment