Friday, November 6, 2009

DAY 16: Feeling Icky

For the last week or so I have struggled with fall allergies. We have gotten a lot of rain in the past couple months and it has caused the mold count to increase by almost 200%. On top of that, 2 people in the office have Swine Flu and 2 more have family that have it. My poor immune system is slowly taking a beating and slowly being worn down.

As each day passes I can feel my body getting weaker and weaker. My head throbs a little more, my throat slowly starts to ache, and my nose fills more frequently. So today I made NO effort to care for my hair. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked out the door.

Curl: no idea
Frizz: I'm sure
Weather: 45F, Sunny, 78% humidity
Stress: high

It's just not fair to feel so icky on such a pretty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment