Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DAY 34: Not Sure What Else to Do

It has been 4 days since using the smelly concoction on my hair and even after doing a thorough co-wash I can STILL smell it. Although faint, the smell is still there and every now and again I get a wiff of my self and can't help but gag. After 4 days of this I have come to the conclusion that I will NOT be using that deep moisturizing treatment again. It's just not worth it; others may not notice it but I can smell myself.


I did a spot clean on my scalp and a co-wash on my ends. I rinsed with cold water, blot dried, and gel plopped. I pulled the front back with bobby pins and let it hang loose in the back. The curls were more of a wave when they were all hanging lose; however, when I pulled the front back the under curls took over and now are going curl crazy around my neck.

Curl: 7
Frizz: 2
Weather: 59F, Cloudy, 71% humidity
Stress: Moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment