Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 30: ONE MONTH

It's been a whole month since I have used shampoo and I am quite proud of myself for sticking to it. Once I got a method and routine down it's been very easy.

I attempted a moisturizing treatment last night only to scald my scalp. The recipe called for boiling water and I thought it had cooled enough; it had not and I ended up pouring HOT water on my scalp. I screamed in pain which caused me to drop the container and everything to be poured down the drain... there went that idea. I might have remixed the recipe and tried again but I was tired and my scalp hurt. Instead, I climbed in a hot bubble bath with a good book to make myself feel better.

This morning was not a rushed morning but it IS Friday and I have hard time motivating myself to put extra effort into anything. My hair got pulled back in a high ponytail and the front pinned. The curl is still nice and it looks more sporty than professional but I can't really say that I mind. I've spent the last 9 days sitting in a room with 15 men who could be my father or grandfather and there is a high probability I will do it again today; is it Saturday yet?

Curl: 6
Frizz: 2
Weather: 40F, Sunny, 90% humidity
Stress: High

No comments:

Post a Comment