Thursday, November 5, 2009

DAY 15: Still Dry

This morning I did a co-wash, blot dried with a t-shirt, gel ploppped and then tried something new.

I took chunks of hair and gently wrapped them around my finger to create a spiral. Since my curls have been lacking these days I hoped to remind them what they were supposed to be doing. I let me hair sit on the shirt until I left for work and anxiously waited for my hair to dry.

One side looked awesome and totally had the effect I was going for, the other side fell completely flat and looked like I had just rolled out of bed. In the end I pinned all my hair back into a mass of curls on my crown. This hid the flat side and brought out the curly side all while getting the hair off my neck and out of my face.

I was bummed it didn't work but I will try again another day. Tomorrow is Friday, YAY!

Curls: 7 and 2
Frizz: 2 and 5
Weather: 55F, sunny
Stress: low

No comments:

Post a Comment