Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 32: Faint Smell

My hair, I feel, still has a soured milk smell when I got up and I knew getting it wet would only make it worse. I sprayed on a little extra body spray this morning to help cover it; making sure to spritz my hair as well as my body. Even with the spritz I still could smell it so I pulled it up and put on a hat.

I know, you're probably wondering why I didn't do a co-wash or shampoo it; I fear build up in my hair or doing a lemonade wash would dry it out. To avoid over treating or drying it out I'm toughing it out and making do. I figure the treatment still worked, it just smelled. The hat kept it out of the wind today and no one was able to smell it, not even me.

Curl: 5
Frizz: 5
Weather: 54F, cloudy
Stress: low

No comments:

Post a Comment