Monday, November 16, 2009

DAY 26: After Weekend Blues

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I spent at a scrapbooking retreat, where 40 women crammed into a conference room to scrapbook ALL weekend. It was awesome and the fellowship was great. We all get to spread out, scrapbook, laugh, and eat for an entire weekend. Needless to say, primping and hair care were not at the top of my list the past couple days.

Saturday morning I did a spot clean and left it down for about 1/2 the day. I found that long curly hair is not conducive to bending over a table to scrapbook so it eventually was pulled back into a ponytail. Sunday, after a rough night, I didn't do anything but pull it back and walk out the door. I was too tired and too sore to really care. I wasn't going out in public anyway, I was heading to go spend the day with 39 other women to scrapbook. :-P

This morning I could feel the buildup in my hair so I did a lemonade wash. I blot dried and did a gel plop. It turned out very nice but I still pulled the front out of my face and used a barrette to hold it back. I have meetings all day today, again, so I wanted to be as comfortable as possible.

Curl: 7
Frizz: 3
Weather: 63F, Sunny, 63% humidity
Stress: high

No comments:

Post a Comment