Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 33: Getting Past the Smell

This morning I did a lavender mist to hide the last bit of faint baby puke smell. The lavender was strong enough to hide it as well as add moisture and shine. I wonder why I didn't think of that yesterday!

The curls are nice however the frizz is a little on the heavy side. I can tell it's getting time to wash and I'm all ready to get my hair back to its normal scent! I can tell that by the time I get home the frizz on my neck and ears will have gotten to me and it will be in a pony tail but the end of the night.

It's weeks like this that change my mind about curly girl. When I first started my hair made a huge change; however, now that I'm in a routine I don't really see a difference in what I do now and shampooing. If anything my hair is frizzier most days and the curl really isn't better. In fact most of the time the curl is the same or much less.

Maybe it's time for trim....
Or maybe I'm in need of cutting off some of the length...

Curl: 5
Frizz: 6
Weather: 55F, cloudy, 71% humidity
Stress: low

No comments:

Post a Comment