Saturday, November 7, 2009

DAY 17: Still Not All Here

It's Saturday and despite all the sleep I got yesterday from being home sick, I ended up going home after only 1.5 hours of work, I still slept in till 9. I attempted to sleep as much as possible yesterday and just finally gave into my body's need for rest. Feeling a little more energetic this morning I did a lemonade co-wash; I used the same concoction I made last time making sure to give it a good shake.

It always amazes me how much a shower can really help to make you feel better when you're sick. Washing my hair did wonders for my spirit and the hot water really helped with my congestion.

I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and then did a cold water rinse. I blot dried with a t-shirt, gel plopped, and gently pinned back the very front, bang portion. I didn't create my 80's bump today but the effect was still nice. Pulling back the front that really wasn't curling too well showed off the middle and bottom layers of curls that were springy and light. The rest I let be run free for the rest of the day and even though it eventually began to annoy the bejebers out of me I refrained from pulling it all back. :)

Curls: 7
Frizz: 2
Weather: 71F, Sunny
Stress: moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment